Sunday, March 19, 2006

Life...

The following is a translation of a song in the movie "Kal Ho Naa Ho". When I watched this movie yesterday, I couldnt understand the song as it was in Hindi and Iam not that fluent in Hindi. Fortunately, the translation was available in English and I grabbed some of the sentences which I liked. Though it may not suit everyone, I think some of the sentences are real.
Life's changing every moment
Life is now a shade...
Life is now sunshine...
Every moment on earth... Live life to the fullest
whetever time you have is yours...for tomorrow might never come

Someone to love you with all his heart...is difficult to come by
Should there be someone like that...he's the one for you, be sure
His hand you must take..
For all you know,...Tomorrow might never be...
Every moment on earth, Live Life to the fullest, for tomorrow might never come...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Its really nice.Thanks for sharing with all of us.