Friday, January 12, 2007

Passed SCDJWS

I gave the Sun Certification Exam for Java Web Services and Cleared it with 88% score. It was an excellent exam covering almost all of the important concepts in Web Services like SOAP, WSDL, UDDI, JAX-RPC (Now its called as JAX-WS), JAXR, JAXB, SAAJ, JAXP and development and deployment of Java Web Services.

Myself and My friend Thangamani took it as a challenge that we need to pass this exam in month's time. We started somewhere around the mid of November seriously. I gave the exam on January 7th. I drove a long way from my apartment in Torrance to Irvine valley college along with my wife. I left my wife in the car and went to write the exam in the prometric center. After 2 hours of exam, I came out successful. We drove to an Indian Halal Restaurant and had Buffet lunch in Shan Restaurant, Artesia.

Thanks for Thangamani for clarifying my questions, expert advice and my wife for taking care of other things during the course of my preparation.

No comments: